Did you know you can skydive in the middle of the ocean, enroll in circus school or sit back and enjoy a cocktail made by a robotic bartender all while onboard one of the largest cruise ships in the world?
Endless experiences await guests onboard Anthem of the Seas: from North Star, providing guests breathtaking, panoramic views from 300 feet above sea level, to RipCord by iFLY, the first skydiving experience at sea, and SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea that is complete with bumper cars, a circus school, roller skating and more, there is no end to the fun that can be found onboard.
As the spectacular ship gears up for a season sailing from Southampton in 2020, Royal Caribbean reveals 10 unique weekly happenings only found on Anthem of the Seas:
- Over 50 hours of waves are surfed on the FlowRider® surf simulator each week, one of the most popular activities onboard Anthem of the Seas.
- In an average week guests onboard Anthem of the Seas® will enjoy 8,000 gallons of free ice-cream.
- 1,500 bottles of champagne, sparkling wine and prosecco are popped during a week at sea.*
- The Bionic Bar®, where two robotic mixologists take guests’ orders and shake, stir and strain to create cocktails without any human interaction, can make up to 1,000 drinks in a single day.
- Guests can treat themselves to a spa treatment while onboard Anthem of the Seas®, with 400 massages given on average during a weeklong sailing.
- Parents can enjoy some relaxation as children spend an average of 21 hours running wild in the SeaPlex, bumping cars on the dodgems, enrolling in circus school, roller-skating and much more each week.
- While at sea, professional hairdressers onboard Anthem of the Seas® give over 140 blow-drys a week.
- Guests onboard Anthem of the Seas spend over 30 hours a week scaling the incredible 40ft rock- climbing walls.
- The extremely popular FlowRider® surf simulator pumps approximately 34,000 gallons of water per minute.**
- North Star, a glass-enclosed pod that takes guests up to 300ft above sea level, was inspired by the London Eye and won a Guinness World Record for the tallest viewing deck on a cruise ship
Anthem of the Seas will be sailing out of Southampton from May 2020 to a number of exciting European destinations, offering UK passengers the chance to experience the ship has to offer.